Foxetech can handle all causes of data loss, from simple to the most complex and catastrophic data loss situations, including human error, viruses, natural disasters, accidental deletion, system crashes, corruption, hardware failure and more.
How do you know that your hard drive is physically damaged.
- Hard drive clicking, beeping, grinding or makes other noises.
- Hard drive not spinning at all
- You smelled smoke when you ran power to your hard drive.
- You are missing some important files.
- BIOS detect drive as wrong size or model.
- Can’t access drive. Windows prompting “You need to format the disk..”
Other causes of data loss
- A disgruntled employee maliciously erased critical data.
- Hard drive was formatted
- You require a forensic data recovery.
- You have a RAID-0 or RAID-5 array and require a RAID Data Recovery.
- Your digital camera photos are no longer on your memory card.
And Many others…. We can handle them all.
Windows Password Recovery
What if you have forgetten your Windows login username or password, especially forget Windows administrator password which can be used to help you to reset all other user names and password? We can help you get out of this situation without formatting and re-installing the operating system.
Bios Password Recovery
The BIOS password is stored in a non-volatile memory, which can be cleared, hence clearing the password too! The chip is located on the motherboard. We can help you recover you Bios password without formatting your system.